CC's Life Sharing

There are special people in distance whom I wanted to share my moments and experience with. I guess this is the main reason why I decided to launch this blog la. A delication to those I care. =D Too much to tell, but are tight with Time, Distance, Location, Availability.... Keep In Touch Always. Always Loves, Cecilia

Thursday, June 22, 2006


1st 06/07 OC's Supper night at Puchong ABC mamak Stall (22/06/06)

The Two OC's first supper night that I had went to. One is with the 05/06 OCs, while another one is with the 06/07 OCs, they are two different batches people. Same event, Same supper place but with different people, different experience, different feeling as well. Same goes to the Cecilia in 05/06 and Cecilia in 06/07, differences.

The left top is the picture of the OCs from year 05/06. While the picture on the right is OCs from year 06/07. It is a batman posting that we all played during the orientation. Both pictures are taken after the supper, before we all go back to MMU by mmu bus.

It is true what Alvin said that day, though it is same event, but a lot of details wun be same anymore. So lets just cheerish whatever memories we have, and perhaps if capable, create what we had before for theirs so they can share from batch to batches. LOL

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home