CC's Life Sharing

There are special people in distance whom I wanted to share my moments and experience with. I guess this is the main reason why I decided to launch this blog la. A delication to those I care. =D Too much to tell, but are tight with Time, Distance, Location, Availability.... Keep In Touch Always. Always Loves, Cecilia

Friday, April 14, 2006



Unite (14th April 2006)

Well went Unite, our university prom night not because I am graduating but went there because of all my friends who going to graduate this year. ArrgGg.. no good no good that they wun be here already. Good is that they finally finished their studies and can graduate already. Then proceed to another stage of life. Oh ya, it is held at PICC, Putrajaya International Convention Center.

I have a feeling that the most influencing person who actually made most of us wanted to go to the unite is Nicky. That will be his last prom night in MMU, a very memorable friend for all of us. That's why most of us are there, if i am not mistaken. For me, I will vote yes. haha

The picture beside show most of the people who were with me in my table number 35. Haha. Shall I introduce them now la. Counting from the front left, Din, Nicky, Raja, Shuk, Cha Li, Tilagam's friend, Tilagam. From back left, Xiang, Josephine, friend, Ratnam, Shey Wen, Me and Zaxx.

Ya, Zaxx was my partner that night. He did gave me a very very supreme BIG suprise that night. He is one in our group who I would like him to join the event together with us as all of us in that group usually hang together, but was told that he couldn't make it due to many very understanding and reasonable reasons. That night, Shuk, Din and Zaxx eventually turn up in front of the hostel and pick up all the gals. Yeah, I got a bouquet of flowers from him. haha. A Suprise.. A picture of me and him busy designing our food. kekeeko

Few more my favorite pictures:

Picture of mine with Cha li, Me, Leeping and Mun Lin, very close friends of mine since we are in alpha. Those who stress, play and laugh together with me.

Pictures with My Archery friends: Left Gordon, Cha Li, Anson, Me, Lincoln and Xiang. Gordon and Lincoln will be graduating this year, Anson, Xiang, Cha Li and Me will proceed to his final year d

Picture with Left Josephine, Me, Avijit Paul, Avijit's gf and Xiang. People that mean to me. ^_^

With Tilagam and her friend. Was suprise to know that Hema and Tilagam are sisters. Nyek nyek nyek



Picture with Adelaine, My classmate who done a cat walk on that night also.

Our food on that night. blek.. haha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home