

Cocktail Reception at Frangipani by invitation by Loreal (5th Jan 2006)
That is the first time I attend any slightly formal occasion like this. Get to know with different teams. Ya my team name is SpireDawn. Why is it le? haha.. coz I got inspired by a friend's nick, need something inspiring there comes the word Spire. Discover the word dawn when I was listening to a song, and like dawn too. so there go our SpireDawn la. haha..
A nice experience where it is a gathering of all current players and ex-player come and share their experience and to meet each other as well as with the person in charge of contacting the Loreal business Game participants, Ms Audrey. A very pretty lady. Same, Shall elaborate more when have time.. hehe.. see picture first lee.. Ya, my teammates are Mun Lin and Lincoln. blek. Mun Ling and I tumpang Chin Yung car there together with Anson. haha
Ya, few group of us went for supper at a shop nearby after the function ends. blek.. haha
A nice experience where it is a gathering of all current players and ex-player come and share their experience and to meet each other as well as with the person in charge of contacting the Loreal business Game participants, Ms Audrey. A very pretty lady. Same, Shall elaborate more when have time.. hehe.. see picture first lee.. Ya, my teammates are Mun Lin and Lincoln. blek. Mun Ling and I tumpang Chin Yung car there together with Anson. hahaYa, few group of us went for supper at a shop nearby after the function ends. blek.. haha

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home