CC's Life Sharing

There are special people in distance whom I wanted to share my moments and experience with. I guess this is the main reason why I decided to launch this blog la. A delication to those I care. =D Too much to tell, but are tight with Time, Distance, Location, Availability.... Keep In Touch Always. Always Loves, Cecilia

Saturday, December 24, 2005




Christmas Eve (24th of December 05)

The first christmas of mine after broke up. It is kinda a happy christmas also. I went to two places for BBQ. First went to my Softball junior, Wan Wei's house for bbq. I went there kinda late but still manage to crab few nice pictures with them. Met back another softball senior of mine over there. The gal who i took single picture with. She is now coupling with my junior's brother. The world is really small ya. haha. Ya we had christmas present exchange too on that night and I got one softball "pu man" as my christmas gift. I think i gonna start collections on softball stuff d. Arr they are full of memories. Ya one of our juniors didn't manage to join us, so she send her card to represent her. Haha. I shall post the card here too. Kinda lovely. =)



Ya, after that Goh came and fetch me and we went for another bbq at his sister's friend's house. He is a close friend of mine for going to be 8 years loo. Haha. Blek.. didn't really know those people, but doesn't matter geh. haha. Ya then for the next day on christmas, we went to had breakfast together with his parents at Small Genting Restaurant. Another nice Christmas for me la. However now Goh already went back to Perth. Haih, have no idea at all when will be our next meet again looo. Will miss him a lot =( Here is his picture taken on that night also. kinda cute one.. muahaha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home