CC's Life Sharing

There are special people in distance whom I wanted to share my moments and experience with. I guess this is the main reason why I decided to launch this blog la. A delication to those I care. =D Too much to tell, but are tight with Time, Distance, Location, Availability.... Keep In Touch Always. Always Loves, Cecilia

Sunday, August 22, 2004



Putrajaya Mosque Miang Session with Mun Lin and Cha Li (22th August 04)

I guess that time was when we were all still kinda new in Cyberjaya. Cha Li explored this place with her bf then there she brought me to at the another time. Then together we bring Mun Lin there. If I am not mistaken, that is Mun Lin's first time visiting there also.

I can still remember that time we took bus there, those are the times when me and cha li always take bus to here and there. Kinda miss those times when we will just cabut here and there whenever we feel like without any things bothering. Just feel free and walk and chao.

Ya, there is a food court there which have nando!!! ARrr.. Our so call favourite food for mun lin, lee ping and me as we had some very nice memories in having nando together.

The scenery there is kinda nice, especially during the evening time at around 5pm to 7.30pm. I think to me that is the best time to take shot. During the time set, before and after. =D

The picture with the bridge behind is my most favourite picture but we didn't manage to get a nicer shot. haih.. all blur.. if have change I would like to have the same scene again. ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home