CC's Life Sharing

There are special people in distance whom I wanted to share my moments and experience with. I guess this is the main reason why I decided to launch this blog la. A delication to those I care. =D Too much to tell, but are tight with Time, Distance, Location, Availability.... Keep In Touch Always. Always Loves, Cecilia

Saturday, May 29, 2004

I guess I shall start from the year when I enter my Multimedia University in Melaka, Alpha in year 2003. My first year in University, like the others sot sot de. Was not that homesick I guess, partly because been spending time away from my home periodically before I came to MMU. Kinda happy and enjoy hanging with my orientation friends especially days after the orientation we go for dinner once in every week for gathering. I guess my days was kinda happening that time that I been to most of the places in Melaka to jalan-jalan with my orientation friends in within the first three weeks in MMU. However, I guess people don't stay forever, after the three weeks most of my orientation friends got the offer to government university. I guess the gathering has been slow down even since most of them left and everyone starting to get busy

For the 1st Trimester, before our class got reshuffled, I got a group of good friends who again make my days kinda happening again. This time cause one of them are from melaka, so our days really are like cari makan around melaka all the time when we are free. Melvin, Wei Juean and Wei Lit made a trip to Ipoh and I have been their driver and tour guide for I guess few days. Can't really remember already. As I guess all are those who kinda enjoy outdoor activities kind of people. There I bring them to--> My most favourite hill, The Kledang Hill, which I spend my childhood time at with my grandma and grandpa. Long time didn't go there already and I guess the structure of the hill had changed alot due to the exposure of rains and weather for years, it changed quite different from what i remember when i was small. We took about 45 minutes to reach I guess 3/4 of the hill. Haha. Enjoyed the scenery there then we stop by at the small waterfall at the hill. We tried to climb into the small path thinking if we can find the place where the water come from. It is a bit dangerous as the place is quite slippery. But I think I had a lot of fun over there as i enjoy climbing alot also. ahahah. For days after that, we went to several places like the gua Tempurung, Kellie Castle and Cari makan in Ipoh again. Haha. Ya, I also bring them to Polo Ground and DR Park, recreation parks where i had a lot of memories at. haha. Never forgot all those Gua-gua too. blek

Yeah, I got to know with Kenwai too. A friend who brought my housemates and me to Kledang beach at Melaka. Guess he enjoy listening to the wave at night as well. The housemates who i spent most of my time with: Mei Kuan, Bee Leng, Hwee Li. Cha Li, my roommate, hehe spend most of the time go back her home and her bf place. So normally she wasn't with us.

Oh ya back to my orientation groups, we do have the habits of going up to the Bukit beruang especially at night and chat there. Haha. Liang Peng, Yong.....

My closest friends since Alpha Mun Lin and Lee Ping. Also Fabian can be include in our group la. But still gals are closest to each other as the three of us are in the same group for three trimester. Tough time, happy time, depress time, conflict time. I guess those are what that make our bond stronger nowadays?

Involved in Quanwu after that. hahah... Lets the pictures to tell the stories la.. hahaha.... lazy d.. haha

Quanwu is the first and only event that I joined when I was in Alpa. Quanwu stands for National Chinese Culture Dancing Competition. I got to know with a lot of nice people from that event who I will always remember them too. A great event which has been carried out successfully. That was the first Quanwu even organized, and the 2nd Quanwu had been born in the mid of 2005. Feel happy for them. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home