CC's Life Sharing

There are special people in distance whom I wanted to share my moments and experience with. I guess this is the main reason why I decided to launch this blog la. A delication to those I care. =D Too much to tell, but are tight with Time, Distance, Location, Availability.... Keep In Touch Always. Always Loves, Cecilia

Wednesday, January 19, 2005

Genting trip 2 days before my birthday (19th Jan 05)


Didn't manage to make it to Genting on the day when we original planned to go. I went the next day after all in Genting, therefore didn't manage to meet another two of my friends who are working there.




Was having fever that time, luckily kevin went there with me coz the others they were going back to ipoh while i need to go back to cyber.
It was a pleasure trip, I got a 2 dozen of chocolates from them and a necklace with my name on it as my birthday present from them... blek...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home