CC's Life Sharing

There are special people in distance whom I wanted to share my moments and experience with. I guess this is the main reason why I decided to launch this blog la. A delication to those I care. =D Too much to tell, but are tight with Time, Distance, Location, Availability.... Keep In Touch Always. Always Loves, Cecilia

Saturday, December 31, 2005



The last day of Year 2005 (31st of December)


Went to a village for a meeting in Melaka on the 31st morning, and came back cyber in the evening. Haha.. That was the time when i bump into nicky they all who were having some sort of tea time in the HB3 canteen. Kevin and vincent got asked to join them to go celebrate at bukit bintang, but eventually I joined nicky and pals at the end. hehehe

We went to alamanda for our dinner then we went for count down at the field near to alamanda. Very beautiful fireworks. Goh called too at that time. blek. hahaha. After the fireworks we went to the putrjaya bridge and took few pictures. It was a great night. =D



Ya, Fariq and Shuk had a very special hair on that night. Hope can see it from the pictures la. blek.. haha


From left back to front: Zeek, Pui Yee, Din, Josephine, Zaxx,
Shey Wen, Shuk then nicky and me

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home