CC's Life Sharing

There are special people in distance whom I wanted to share my moments and experience with. I guess this is the main reason why I decided to launch this blog la. A delication to those I care. =D Too much to tell, but are tight with Time, Distance, Location, Availability.... Keep In Touch Always. Always Loves, Cecilia

Thursday, April 27, 2006

Japanese Culture Night (27/04/06)

Never thought that I will involve in the Japanese Club event before, not because I am not interested but I just happen to be hardly have any intention to join saja. While for this case, I happened to get to know from Xiang that a group of people are looking for dancers and she is in there too. So there I go. haha. I think the very main reason that drove me into the performance is that I always wanted to try to perform once on the stage as I missed my chance when I was in my secondary school. That time, I was a committee for our F5 graduation night, and according to the rules we the committee is not allowed to involve in our class performance coz our committee themselves will have another performance, they scare we can't cope with two performances as we will be busy with the preparation things also. Mana tau, after that all secretly get involve, and by the time i know it, it is too late for me to join my class performance d as everyone has been practising quite a lot d. So sob sob sob.. here I finally got my another chance in the Japanese Culture Night d. Kinda thanks to Xiang.

At first it seem a bit hummp to me, i mean during the preparation and also before the event actually hold. But I think later on, I started to enjoy myself a lot throughout the event le. I was thinking maybe I shok sendiri there, cari things for myself to do so that I wun get that bored. So feel quite interesting and happy la. After my performances, there got another group of gals who perform another dances. That group of gals look pretty in the kinomo. Our instructor suddenly come out with an idea wanna create some falling flowers kind of effect during that dance. So he asked xiang and me to go help create that effect by throwing those color papers behind the stage when the gals dance until almost ending time. So there xiang and me went hiding behind the stage and come out suddenly to throw those color paper from behind. hahaha. As both of us walk with the bit of music and busy with the creating the effect. Both of us didn't notice the hole at each of the back side of the stage. There go "Bom Bang" from the left side of the stage then to the right side of the stage. Free falling without realising we fall.. all of the sudden.. frankly kinda suang jugak coz never tried before. Although now got bruises due to the free falling.. but still very excited. hahah.

Feel like jump jump jump and jump. I think last time when i dun have camera that time I missed out a lot of pictures. now i have camera d.. i think i will still look back my friends who dun have le. Kinda enjoy group pictures which we can see everyone in there happy smiling. hahaha. Love. Ya, Shuk, nicky, naveed and anson were there too. They do make the night more memorable and fun for me. hohoho

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home